Saturday, March 31, 2007

My First Hands On Workshop with my Success leaders and friends

Today is the first day of my Accelerated Hands On Workshop (AHOW) which is a one and half day event.The feeling is simply amazing and motivating to work with a group of like-minded individual. It is rare to see a group of people of different ethnicity, backgroud and age aligning themselves to a same goal. What really touches me is that every member never holds back in helping and encouraging one another. I can feel their sincerity and earnestness and I believe that is the reason of being such a cohesive team and it is getting stronger over the period. To me, this is also an incredible opportunity to network and learn from other members of Success University. Together with a team of hope and purpose, the beam of success is nowhere far from the horizon.

No comments: