Friday, June 8, 2007

Same Company, Same Benefits, But Two Outcomes!

Jerry joins a network marketing company and says . . .

"Wow this business looks great! I can't believe how great this product is. I never knew it existed until that day I chanced upon it online. Ever since that day I become a different person. The team I am in is fantastic and I can't wait to learn what they are going to teach me. This business is going to change my life and my sponsor is teaching me things I never knew. I set a goal to cover both my mortgage and car loans with this business and I gave my word not only to myself, but to my sponsor as well. I know it is going to turn out well for me and as far as I'm concerned, I will work diligently to my success. It's only a matter of time."

Tom joins the same network marketing company and says . . .

"This company looks pretty good, but the last time I gave a similar one a shot and it didn't work. I'm only going to give this company two months' period. If I'm not making at least $1000 a month, I'm out of here. I think my sponsor said something about a co-op. I'm gonna join and if that doesn't grow my business then I'll know. I think this stuff can work. I mean, I've seen it work for so many other people, but they all get up on stage and bring prospects to those business calls, I've done that before and I'm not doing it again. I've only got 4 hours to spare a week and if this business doesn't grow with that sort of time, you won't see me around here in a month. I can promise you that. They say anyone can make it happen, yeah right . . ."

Six months later . . .

Jerry is earning double from what he had promised on the first day, more than sufficient to cover his mortage and car loans. And Tom has moved on to three more network marketing companies and hasn't made a dime yet. You wonder why? It is not the product, not the compensation plan of the company, not the sponsor. What could be the problem?

It's your belief system. Where you set it is exactly where you go. Where you go is exactly how people see you. Believe big in yourself and bigger things than you thought would happen. However, if you have little belief in yourself, nothing will happen. It's your choice. What do you believe in an online business? Are you going to make it happen or make sure it doesn't? It all boils down to how you think. To be honest, if you believe big, you'll reach your goals, and you'll get there even faster if you know a few secrets to achieve your goals faster.

Here is where you'll find a business and many secrets to reach your success, the question is . . . will you be like Jerry or Tom?
==> http://tinyurl.com/2nyzb5

No comments: