Saturday, June 16, 2007

Shopping Spree at Kuala Lumpur

The next destination after Cameron was Kuala Lumpur and again, I had to endure a 4 hour travelling on a coach to the KL. This trip to KL was more of a shopping rendevous for my family. After checking into the hotel, we unloaded our belongings and dashed straight to the nearby Berjaya Times Square and neighbouring shopping complex to start our spree. I bought mainly books by Napoleon Hill and some postcards which are relatively cheap.




I have yet to read the books because I am half way done with the book on Dale Carnegie on How To Win Friends & Influence People. I bought the Unabriged Original Version which is not commonly found.

In KL, there were many interesting items which really captured my attention. Below are a few which I took it secretly without the shop attendant's notice.


This is actually a toothpick holder which is ingeniously made into a porcupine with holes around its body contour to hold toothpicks. A clever way of design and functional incoporation.



Where do you think this place is from the above pic? No! This is not a supermarket. These fruits and vegetables are actually miniature with size not bigger than 2 cm in length. It looks so real and fresh.

No comments: