Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Everything finally comes to an end but I am still going on and on...

I have never felt so relieved for the past few weeks. It seems that all loads are off my shoulders at this moment. Assignments after assignments and nights of sleepless night trying to meet every datelines is finally over. I can finally enjoy a full 8 hours of sleep. Now, I can concentrate on my unfinished "assignment" of my own internet business. I am obligated to do it and I enjoy doing it so far. I have picked up and learnt many things relating to internet and network marketing. Learning is a life long and indefinite journey; there is no end to the learning journey. No one actually stops learning. It is only a matter of choice from yourself. You stop learning when you do not wish to pick up new knowledge any more. The reason is simple. You do not want to get out of the comfort zone which you are in for years. You are too comfortable with your current lifestyle and the fear of change outweighs any opportunity that is coming along with the change. In short, your fear of change has stopped your progression. You are forever stuck to the ground.

I see a lot of people with ample opportunities that come knocking at their door but they simply brushed it away. They have the opportunity to beccome successful but the pain and labour they are going to endure in the initital phase of the change outweighs the sweetness of the fruits they are harvesting in the future. It is a matter of choice and this flipping switch lies in the person himself/herself. A lot of things are beyond our control but we are fortunate to have full control over our mind. This is the greatest asset bestowed to us and yet, a lot of people are misusing it. Many choose to incline themselves over to negativity, fear, sceptism, suspicion rather than positivity, optimism, etc.

No comments: